Are you feeling beached, when you were made for the open ocean? Let us help you get your boat back in the water.
At Freedom Centre we are running a FREE scheme called Transition Club.
Some of the reasons why you may need this scheme:
1. Your circumstances have changed, and you need help negotiating the new season
2. You are tired of living the way you have, and you would like to make changes but you don't know where to start.
3. You have just moved into the area and you don't know anyone.
If you are interested, we are open between 1.30pm and 2.30pm (please call ahead to check staff availability) Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Come and have a bowl of soup and a roll. On hand will be someone to chat to, who can listen and explain what we can offer and the process.
Should you wish to join the scheme, you will be assigned a Transition Officer who will meet with you on a regular basis. He/she will be someone who can listen, and work with you. To help you build your self-confidence and talk through the issues you are facing.
Some of what we can help you with:
1. Support from the Food Bank if this is required.
2. Look at what training would help you, and how you could acquire that training.
3. Look at how we can help you secure a voluntary position to get you back on the workplace ladder.
4. Look at any therapies we offer that could benefit you.
5. Let us help you grow your confidence so you can face new challenges.